Online Portfolio

Sunday 1 February 2015

Antagonist Topology

It’s been such a long time since the last update. Deadlines and broken computer happened. So I spent a month trying to catch up. Still a bit behind but hopefully getting there.

Anyway, here is another WIP of my antagonist. He is pretty much done in terms of topology (time is ticking DX). But I would still appreciate feedback! I still have two more characters to go after all. So it would be great to know what I can improve on for the next one!

He has basic skin texture atm and his clothes are basic solid colours. Will texture him at a later date.

I also tried to light him nicely on marmoset. I don't think I failed too miserably XD but hopefully I'll get better at it as my lighting skill is atrocious >__<



Feel free to drop by and give me feedback on my thread ^__^:
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2239969#post2239969









No comments:

Post a Comment