Online Portfolio

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Little Red Riding Hood

So, last time I posted I was working on Lucy Heartfilia. Sadly, she's been put on hold. The one I am posting now was supposed to be a portrait study, but I decided to add half a body on her. School started and all, and for my upcoming projects, I am working on characters! Yay! So I had to some portrait practice. Reason for that is, after Lucy, I had to work on an environment. I will soon update on that when I get a chance ;/

The cloak is made in Marvelous Designer. It's my first time using the program so I wanted to make something simple for now. I will make my own cloth studies and make folds myself, I just wanted to test it out and see how it is. They are all in zBrush, sculp + Polypaint. Here's a bad girl version of Little Red Riding Hood.





No comments:

Post a Comment