Online Portfolio

Monday, 10 March 2014

Steampunk Vehicle Update

Just an update on where this guy is atm. Things I need to fix are the chains and the spikes on the tire. I completely forgot to add control edges. I need to tweak some stuff here and there and finish off some sculpting.

I've mainly focused on a better shape and changed the proportions. I've also found a better way of making the tires. And I've also done some sculpting. More to show in another post.

The aim for this guy is to finish him in two weeks ): then I have to start doing other assets. But I'll lose two days since I have to do my theory. Why oh why...


No comments:

Post a Comment