Online Portfolio

Thursday 16 January 2014

More Photos and Wireframes

Here are some more full HD shots of my Fable fan art house. There's a lot of mistakes here and some that I've just noticed now! >_< The rope isn't supposed to be that high poly. Stress just made me forget to fix it up! Roof is a bit dodgy in some places. As for the balcony planks, I wasn't really thinking optimized there. I was told by someone to have it all as a one big cube and bake normal maps. At the time for submission, I couldn't really do that because I had a texture limit and I happened to have run out of space. Therefore, I couldn't bake a normap map for it ;/ but since I'm gonna touch it up for a portfolio piece, I'll let loose a little. Or just think of a more optimized solution.









No comments:

Post a Comment